This is an invitation to everyone, whatever their faith or world view, to join us in preparation for Awareness Sunday each year and make a commitment to change attitudes and build relationships in your own community, based on respect and understanding.
There are many ways in which you will be able to express your commitment to Awareness Sunday:
- Preach on peace and reconciliation on Awareness Sunday
- Include Awareness Sunday in your intercessions in services or prayer groups and pray for peace and understanding
- Show our short DVD at services and other occasions
- Host an event in your place of worship, such as a talk or discussion on the themes of Awareness Sunday
- Offer our special half-day workshop, Speak Out!, at your place of worship
- Please support our work through a collection or donation, if you are able
All Awareness Sunday activities can be carried out in partnership with neighbouring churches and places of worship.